Last updated 05/03/2023.
1. Type of Personal Information we collect
- 1.1 We collect personal information from you, including information about your:
- 1.1.1 Contact details such as name, role or position, address, email address, mobile number and landline number;
- 1.1.2 Confidential information including bank account and credit card details. We will not release this information unless we have your express consent to do so;
- 1.1.3 Your individual preferences, and opinions;
- 1.1.4 How you were referred to or became aware of us;
- 1.1.5 Information about your business, skills, services, products and prices;
- 1.1.6 If you are an employee or prospective employee, information about your qualifications, skills and work experience; and
- 1.1.7 When you use certain features of the Site, we may receive, store and process different types of information about your location such as IP address, post code and more specific information such as GPS based functionality on mobile devices used to access the Site.
- 1.2 Publically viewable: Information that you voluntarily publish in a public area of the Service will be available to any Visitor or User who has access to that content.
2. How we collect Personal Information
- 2.1 We collect Personal Information by various means including when:
- 2.1.1 You place an order for our product(s);
- 2.1.2 You contact us with a question or inquiry;
- 2.1.3 You like, follow us, or comment on a post, on our social media accounts;
- 2.1.4 You subscribe to our newsletter or update service; and
3. The purposes for which we collect, hold, use and disclose Personal Information
- 3.1 We collect, hold and use Personal Information in order to:
- 3.1 Provide our product(s) to you;
- 3.2 Direct market to you, with your permission;
- 3.3 Understand and analyse our sales, and your needs and preferences. We may combine and analyse the information to measure and evaluate access to and traffic on the Site. Where possible we will use de-identified information. This means the information is collated in such a way so that it no longer reflects or represents any individual;
- 3.4 Develop, enhance, market and provide product(s) that meet your needs;
- 3.5 Improve our product(s); and
- 3.6 Respond to requests or complaints.
4. The parties to whom your Personal Information is disclosed
- 4.1 Subject to our confidentiality obligations, we may share some relevant Personal Information with:
- 4.1.1 parties we engage to provide you with goods or services on our behalf;
- 4.1.2 our email marketing provider for the purposes of providing you our newsletter, invitations and updates; and
- 4.1.3 third party service providers who assist us with archival, auditing, accounting, legal, business consulting, website or technology services.
- 4.2 We also will disclose your Personal Information if required to do so by law or in circumstances permitted by the Privacy Act.
- 4.3 We do not disclose Personal Information to overseas recipients.
- 4.4 Change of ownership: Information may be disclosed and otherwise transferred to an acquirer, successor or assignee as part of any merger, acquisition, debt financing, sale of assets, or similar transaction.
5. Opting out of marketing communications
- 5.1 We may, from time to time, send you newsletters, invitations and legal updates about our product(s). You can opt out of receiving further such communications by notifying us using our contact details below by clicking the “unsubscribe” option at the bottom of any marketing e-mail received from us.
6. Security and Storage
- 6.1 We take reasonable physical, technical and administrative safeguards to protect your Personal Information from misuse, interference, loss and unauthorised access, modification and disclose.
6.2.1 We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. We maintain appropriate administrative, technical and physical safeguards to protect personal information against accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration and misuse. This includes, for example, firewalls, encryption data transfers, password protection and other access and authentication controls.
However, the internet is not a secure environment and we cannot give an absolute assurance that your information will be secure at all times. Transmission of information over the internet is at your own risk and you should only enter or instruct the entering of information to our service within a secure environment.
7. Access/correction/updating Personal Information
- 7.1 You can contact us to access, correct or update your Personal Information. Unless we are subject to confidentiality obligation or some other restriction on giving access to the information and we are permitted to refuse you access under the Privacy Act, we will endeavour to make your information available to you within 30 days.
- 7.2 In addition, our employees and the contractors who provide services related to our information systems are obliged to respect the confidentiality of any Personal Information held by us.
- 7.3 If you request to correct your Personal Information, we will correct, or, if we consider more appropriate, note your request for amendment of the information on your record.
- 7.4 We will not charge you to make a request to access your record but we may charge you to actually provide access depending on the costs associated with obtaining and providing the material.
- 7.5 These actions can usually be taken by contacting us using the contact information on the "Contact Us" page.
8. European Union General Data Protection Regulation (the GDPR)
8.1 For European users, we endeavour to comply with the GDPR, wherever possible. Pursuant to the GDPR, you have the additional right to be forgotten to our system. Please note that we are responsible for any form of data loss or information loss wherein this right has been requested by you.
9. Problems or questions
- 9.2 If you believe that we have breached the New Zealand Privacy Act or Australian Privacy Principles and wish to make a complaint, a complaint may be made to us by using the “Contact Us” page.
- 9.3 We will endeavour to respond to any complaint within 30 days. If you are not satisfied with our response to your complaint you may seek a review by contacting the Privacy Commissioner (NZ) or the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner using the information available at Office of the Privacy Commissioner | Contact us or http://www.oaic.gov.au/privacy/privacy-complaints.