Perfectly sized for brand new babies, through to busy toddlers, our wraps are snug and soft allowing tiny to toddler legs to move about with comfort.
The ultimate nappy cover for all prefold nappies.
- Made from a water absorbent PUL fabric to remove moisture and keep baby drier, and can be worn several times before needing to be laundered.
- Soft, elastic leg binding contains mess and prevents leaks.
- Adjustable velcro waist tabs ensure a snug fit.
- Comes in four different sizes.
Buy 6 and save
To mix and match 6 snug wraps in any colour or size, go to our 6 Snug Wraps Bundle.
Buy more and save more with our Snug Wrap Multi Pack for 10, 20 or 30% off.
Returning items is really easy, but make sure you read carefully all our conditions below before you fill out our Returns Form. You will find our Returns Form at the bottom of this page. Please wait for return approval before sending back, as we cannot accept items without return authorisation. The returns address will be sent to you once your submission has been reviewed.
- Returns cannot be accepted for sizing and fit reasons.
- If you seek a refund on any item purchased using a promotional offer, the value of the discount will not be refunded to you.
- Gift cards or clearance items are not eligible for returns.
Change of Mind
Please choose carefully as we are not obligated to refund any item unless it is faulty. Contact us with any queries prior to your purchase as we do not allow returns where you have changed your mind about a product eg. choose a different brand, found it cheaper somewhere else, decided you do not like the purchase or have no use for it.
We are happy to exchange your items within 30 days of the date of dispatch of your order, providing you meet the requirements below. Please note, we may charge a restocking and/or shipping fee.
- Return must be within 30 days since dispatch of your purchase.
- Proof of purchase must be provided.
- Item must be unused and in original condition, including tags attached and packaging unopened.
- Returns Form must be completed and submitted online AND printed and sent with item - you will receive an email once you have completed the Returns Form, which you can print to send with your item(s).
Cotton Prefolds, Boosters and Snug Wrap Nappy Covers: these items may be covered by our 2-child limited warranty. Please read the 2-child-limited-warranty-policy to check your eligibility.
We trust our products completely, so our products have a standard warranty against defects in materials and workmanship as well as a 2-Child Limited Warranty. We are committed to complying with all our obligations under consumer laws. If a product fails due to a major manufacturing fault or material defect, you can ask for a replacement. Or we will repair it free of charge if that is possible and practical. For a minor fault or defect, we may repair it free of charge, or if it is not practical to repair it, we will replace it at our discretion. In the event we have made an error, we will cover all shipping costs.
Our standard warranty covers defects in materials and workmanship:
- defective velcro (hook and loop);
- defective stitching;
- defective PUL;
- defective zippers; and
- flaws in fabric.
Our standard warranty does not cover:
- normal wear and tear;
- change of mind;
- sale items;
- the natural breakdown beyond the reasonable life of the materials and components (e.g. fading, pilling and shrinkage in certain fabrics) – natural fibres will shrink after washing;
- modifications or alterations (e.g. cutting, stitching and removing parts including the care label);
- damage caused by improper use (e.g. not using wash tabs);
- improper care and maintenance (i.e. not following our care instructions, exposing to high heat or chemicals causing delamination);
- snags; or
- improper storage;
- incorrect use and fitting of the products, leaking;
- not fitting
As with any clothing item, our nappies and covers will undergo normal and expected ageing as would happen with any item when repeated washing for extended lengths of time occurs.
Please refer to our real-nappies-care-instructions for more information.
Returning damaged goods
All damaged items returned to us, must be in a non-smelly, clean, stain-free and dry condition. If items are smelly or soiled when returned to us, we will return them to you at your expense. We will not accept any item that is damaged or is missing parts for reasons not due to our error, or any item returned more than 30 days after delivery dispatch date. If you wish to return your damaged goods to us, please make sure you meet all of the requirements below.
Once a returned item is received and inspected, we will notify you of the outcome of your return request.
We reserve the right to choose at our discretion if we will repair, replace or refund via store credit or original payment method the item you have returned.
You will be responsible for paying for shipping costs when returning items.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We cannot guarantee that we will receive your returned item. We are not responsible for any lost returned items.
Shipping costs are non-refundable. If your order qualified for free shipping, your refund will be the total amount paid MINUS actual shipping costs.
Apply for Return
If you wish to apply for a return, please fill out our Returns Form.
2-child limited warranty
We are so sure our nappies will last, we have an extra warranty on them for two children.
Beautiful and soft
Soft, colourful covers and gentle snuggly cotton inserts for baby's comfort.
Saving money and without compromising the planet.